Fathead pizza makes one approximately 8 to 10 inch pizza.
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce (use low carb recipe)
- Toppings of your choice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Melt cream cheese and mozzarella in the microwave for 1 and a half minutes stirring every 30 seconds.
- Add almond flour, egg, and seasoning and mix to incorporate completely. Dough will be sticky.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spray with a non-stick coconut oil (or use your favorite method of greasing the paper)
- Place dough ball on parchment paper.
- Using another piece of parchment paper sprayed with non-stick cooking oil to sandwich the dough and spread the dough to form a 8 to 10 inch pizza.
- Bake pizza crust for 10 to 13 minutes until crust starts to brown.
- Pull out pizza and top with sauce cheese and toppings of your choice.
- Place back in the oven until cheese is melted (Approximately 5 to 7 minutes).
I have been looking for a good tasty sturdy pizza crust recipe for about a year now. I have tried various cauliflower crusts and I had even looked into store purchased cauliflower crusts (don't do it they add sugar.) I looked over 3 or 4 Fathead pizza dough recipes before creating this one for my own use.
Nutritional Information per Serving
5.5 grams of carbohydrates
23 grams of fat
18 grams of protein